- Applicants must be a Bachelor’s degree graduates OR Master's from a public or private higher learning institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education, the Private Education Department and the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
- Applicants must be a first-class honours Degree/Master graduate (CGPA 3.5 and above).
- Applicants must not be more than 50 years of age at the time of the closing date of the application.
- Each registered Bank Rakyat member is only eligible to one (1) Education Excellence Award per person.
- ONLY Full-time and part-time graduates from year January 2021 onwards are eligible for the Education Excellence Award.
- Students graduating abroad must first obtain a certified equivalence of results from the University by obtaining a CGPA of 3.50 and above.
- YBR reserves the right not to process any application found to be incomplete
- All applications must be submitted via the online application form.
- Keep within the word limits specified on the application form.
- You can upload up to three files to support your application. 1MB is the maximum size allowed for a single uploaded file and preferred file type is PDF ONLY.
- You are welcome to combine supporting document files into one PDF file and upload as one supporting document (ensure the PDF file size is no more than 1MB).
- Applicants are required to prepare and submit all the supporting documents in an orderly manner.
- The preferred method of application is for individuals to complete and submit their own self-application.
- In the first instance, parents (members of Bank Rakyat) should encourage their children to complete and submit a self-application. However, to apply on behalf of one or more of their children (one application per member), parents can use the nomination form.
- An email with the final decision will be sent directly to all self-applicants and nominees (and their nominators).
- Details of the 2020 award recipients will be published on www.yayasanbankrakyat.com.my after the ceremony event.
Conditions of Accepting the Award
- All award recipients must be available to attend the awards ceremony in-person.
- All award winners must be willing to participate in publicity and promotion surrounding the Awards, if requested.
- RM1,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand ONLY) will be awarded to award recipients.